This is to invite all candidates who chose Prosthetics and Orthotics Technology or Orthopaedic Cast Technology at the Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology (FECOT), Igbobi, Lagos in the 2022 JAMB UTME with a minimum score of 120 to a Post UTME screening exercise.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD AS FOLLOWS:
DATE: 29th September, 2022.
VENUE: FECOT Lecture Theatre, National Orthopaedic Hospital Compound Igbobi-Lagos.
TIME: 10.00 am prompt.
Each candidate is expected to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N 2.000.00) only POST-UTME SCREENING FEE into the College account via remitta platform.
IN ADDITION, CANDIDATES SHOULD COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Two (2) recent passport photographs on a white background
2. Original SSCE/NECO Certificate or Print out of result from WAEC/NECO
3. UTME printout and result slip
4. Change of Course Institution Slip (if applicable)
5. Certificate of State of Origin
6. Certificate of Birth/Affidavit