Australian Catholic University is pleased to award the 2023 International Scholarship to high achieving students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship rewards students based on academic merit. For this reason, you must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for your application to be considered. This average can only be calculated from study done in the past two years
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022 11:59 PM (AEST)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
Number of Awardees: Up to 20
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- be International students
- have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1, 2023
- have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications.
- not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
Application Process: APPLY HERE
Applicants will be required to provide the following as part of the application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) across your most recent program of study. (Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system).