Members of the university community and the general public are hereby informed that the deadline for Lagos State University External System Mop-Up examination, which was initially extended had closed on Thursday, 31st August, 2022, as announced.
However, sequel to several appeals for the reopening of the portal by students who were yet to partake in the exercise, the University Management has magnanimously directed the immediate reopening of the portal for the final time, until 30th October, 2022.
Recall that the LASUES Mop-Up Examination is organised to clear former students of the LASUES programme who are yet to graduate becuase of issues of outstanding results.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBTS, HERE ARE THE STEPS REQUIRED FOR LASU EXTERNAL STUDENTS TO TAKE ONLINE MOP-UP (OUTSTANDING) EXAMINATIONS
2. On the Login page, enter your matriculation number and then click the submit button.
3. On the success of step 1, click on “make payment” to pay for the MopUp Exams.
4. After a successful payment, navigate back to the login page and login again (as in step 1)
5. The LASUES Student Details Dashboard contains student details and outstanding course(s). Verify that the displayed details are correct about you and then click the “take examination” button.
6. On the Examination Portal, Click on “Exam Docket”.
7. Enter your Matriculation Number in the box provided and click on the submit button.
8. A docket is displayed on the success of step 7. The docket contains student outstanding courses and their availability. Student should note the “Exam Pin” on the docket as the pin will be required for the exams.
9. Click on the “Start Exam” icon on the left-side of the dashboard.
10. Read the requirements and instructions carefully. Enter your examination pin in the provided field and click the “Proceed button” to initate exam.
11. On the “Start Exam” Page, lists of student outstanding course(s) that are available and status (already sat for or Pending) are displayed. Click on “take exam” to seat for the selected exam.
All complaints are expected to be channeled to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the results of those who already took the online examination are being updated on their profiles and will be made available as soon as the updating is completed.