Low Voltage Panel Builders Sales Specialist at ABB Nigeria Limited
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Low Voltage Panel Builders Sales Specialist
Publication ID: NG84168128_E1
Job Type: Full-Time Regular/Permanent
- You will be working as Low Voltage Panel Builders Sales specialist, will be the part of Electrification business area for Smart Power division based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- In this role you will be reporting to Area Sales Manager and will be responsible to retain and expand a strong panel builders’ network (Nigeria & Ghana) and to help the partners to improve their performance, to assure quality as per ABB products key characteristics and achieve targeted KPIs (volume, revenues, product mix, price, area coverage and customer penetration, increasing market share, etc.) in a profitable way, with the panel builders according to the sales strategy.
- Supporting current PBs., investigating the markets of panel builders and selecting proper candidates in different geographical locations based on business plan and sales targets.
- Following up with the related departments inside ABB to issue the agreement with new panel builders during 2023
- Active customer satisfaction by supporting and understanding their requests for (sending required offers on time, fast response – Technical support – Training requests – Problems solving –Orders follow up – budget identify – conflict absorbing- marketing tools – etc.). Organizing seminars, launch the new products and ABB tools and strategies to the certified panel builders
- Monitoring the strategy of our competitors against their panel builders and performing the related SWOT analysis, qualifying & approving the authorized panel builders to be included at the vendor list of the consultants, regular supervision on the PBs to guarantee the level of quality.
- Providing technical and application assistance for the allocated customers including ABB Software for designing
- Managing, tracking, and reporting status on each of these Customers at least monthly to the superior and the local LP manager, promoting ABB original products and systems and the customer benefits, not only related to the Business Unit and to increase the awareness of the panel builders about recognizing the fake products
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events organized by others, continuously analyzing and pay frequent visits to the market to ensure thorough knowledge and input to the business and marketing plan
- Developing strategies, action plans on stock and price management, stick to ABB procedures, instructions and guidelines, communicating effectively horizontally & vertically within his organization. Understanding strategic direction and articulate it in a clear manner to different levels of Customers
- Preparing the order documents for registration and follow whole cycle of the sales transactions to ensure smooth and full execution including full payment collection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- 2 to 3 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience in sales management
- Fluency in English language.
- Retirement plan.
Application Closing Date
Do you find Mp3zion useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!