Iuav University of Venice, Italy is pleased to award the 2023 Regional International Scholarships to individuals who want to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
A maximum of € 6.157,74 can be awarded to cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, and meals at university canteens, depending on the student status the selected candidate holds.
- 30th September 2022 for students enrolling in the 2nd or the 3rd year
- 15th October 2022 for students enrolling in the 1st year
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master or Doctoral
Value of Award: According to the student’s status, there are 3 different maximum amounts, paid in 2 instalments:
- on site students: € 2.481,75
- commuter students: € 3.598,51
- off-site students: € 6.157,74
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- obtain at least 20 university credits by 30th November 2023; otherwise, the whole amount must be returned:
- not be benefitting from other Italian or international scholarships/grants.
- comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who have not enrolled yet).
- have a B2 level or higher in the Common European Framework.
- meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements.
Application Process: Applicants can apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by filling in the “application for benefits”.