UNIPORT Entrepreneurship Centre postgraduate admission, 2022/2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into postgraduate programmes in the University of Port Harcourt Entrepreneurship Centre (UPEC) for 2022/2023 academic session.
PROGRAMS OFFERED (AND DURATION)
- Full Time Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Program in Entrepreneurship ( 12–24 calender months)
- Part Time Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Program in Entrepreneurship (24 –36 calendar months)
- Full Time Master of Science (M.Sc) Program in Entrepreneurship (24–36 calendar months)
- Part Time Master of Science (M.Sc) Program in Entrepreneurship (36–48 calendar months)
Postgraduate Diploma Program:
Admission into the Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Entrepreneurship is based on applicants' prior relevant qualifications and working experience.
Candidates for the PGD Entrepreneurship program must be holders of five (5) credit passes at O'level including English, Mathematics and Economics or Commerce and any other two subjects approved by the Senate of University of Port Harcourt, and any of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of third class
- A Higher National Diploma with at least an upper credit
- Bachelor's Degree in any Management Sciences related course
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Studies or related discipline from a recognized University
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit www.upecuniport.com to apply online or visit UPEC office opposite Faculty of Management Sciences, Abuja park, UNIPORT
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of N25,000 to the University of Port Harcourt Entrepreneurship Centre, Account Number: 1100230201, Bank: U&C microfinance bank
- The completed application forms should be submitted online or through hardcopies to the Director, UPEC, University of Port Harcourt, Abuja park
Do you find Mp3zion useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!