The University is to commence its Admission process for the 2021/2022 Academic session. Candidates who choose Federal University Otuoke as their First Choice are hereby expected to follow the instructions below for their Admission:
1. Candidates are to log in to: https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility Once you log into the website, it will automatically display several tabs.
2. Check out for the Tab that reads “Check Admission Status”
3. Enter your Jamb registration number in the space provided
4. Click on “Access My CAPS“
5. To know if you are admitted click “Admission Status“
6. If admitted, click on “Accept / Reject” option buttons to accept or reject your admission offer.
7. If you see “Admission in progress“, then be patient, the status will change in a few days/weeks. Kindly check back after some time.
8. In case you are not admitted, please don’t give up yet, yours is still in the process, you might be lucky to gain admission later.
Please, note that candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission into our Institution are expected to commence their Physical Clearance and Registration on Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
Candidates are to comply with the above directive to enable the Management plan further.